Wednesday, May 2, 2007

On the needles..


I am attempting my first pair of longies..leaving off the short rows lol..Lil doesnt need them anyway.
I am using hand painted merino called "moonlight" from theknittery.com.au The wool is a dream to knit with and I absolutely love the colourway. Its seems to be striping beautifully. I am quite annoyed that i am still making mistakes..and to make it worse...not discover them till its too late and the only option is to unravel..I made a few mistakes on the ribbing..wont be the first and certainly will not be the last..

6 comments:

Tracy said...

That Knittery wool is so so nice :) Yummyummm.

m0nigrrl said...

That wool looks gorgeous Ana. I'd leave off the short row if you don't need them they are a pain in the bum. I'm still struggling with them.

Unknown said...

The wool looks really interesting Ana!

Unravelling is a pain in the backside isn't it? Mind you, I'd rather do it than have a flaw in the finished woolly...especially one that only I'm annoyed by :P

m0nigrrl said...

Ana, how are your longies going? Where are you up too?

Anonymous said...

That wool is such a yummy colour Ana!
Looks like you're doing a fab job :)

Partyof4 said...

I just split for the legs...it looks slightly uneven lol..oh well