Friday, April 20, 2007

The wool obsession continues.



I loved wool even before I knew about Modern Cloth Nappies. When I did find out you could buy wonderful hand knitted garments in alls sort of fantastic colours for my little ones..I became well and truly addicted. I am in such awe of all the talented knitters and did my fair share of collecting longies, shorties and soakers for Lil and Charlotte to wear.

I guess the next logical step try out knitting and after several failed attempts to learn..I now know the basics. I need plenty of guidance and thanks to some lovely other mums who on a fortnightly basis, I have knitting nights with..I am progressing slowly but surely.

I started little projects but was rather unahppy with the cheap wool I bought..u certainly get what you pay for and unfortunately didnt finish any of them LOL...I did make Char a little pouch for her little treasures.

No comments: