Thursday, April 26, 2007

Knitting weather



Well been having lots of good knitting weather..lot of cold rainy days although yesterday was yummy almost warm :-) so I didnt get much done during the day. I did start on a new project. I am doing a felted knitted bag very loosely based on this http://www.helloyarn.com/lopitote.htm. I am aiming for bigger dimensions as I want to use it as a knitting bag *fingers crossed* Using 5mm 60cm circs lol..way too small but I am managing and I am decreasing gradually towards the bottom so I guess eventually it will fit. I am still wondering what to do with the base..if I want to use co-ordinated drill fabric..I also want to line the inside depending on how the felting goes. I am so impatient to finish..I hope to get it done tonight!
BTW, I know I am knitting incorrectly..but for some reason I prefer it this way *shrugs* lol I reverted back to correct technique now.

No comments: